Serving Car Wreck Victims Throughout Burlington, Graham, Mebane and North Carolina
An auto accident can literally put the brakes on your life. Results of a wreck can be painful injuries, emotional trials, expensive medical bills and even loss of life. Even if another person is clearly at fault, the victims and those involved should not have to pay for the wreck out-of-pocket. That’s why North Carolina requires all drivers to have automobile insurance.
The personal injury lawyers at Hanford Law will fight for you to receive fair compensation from the insurance company. You shouldn’t be stuck paying for an accident that wasn’t your fault. We have the experience and passion to help you get your money and move on with your life, quickly.
Expertise in All Types of Auto Accident Cases
Hanford Law has 30 + years of combined experience helping auto injury victims and their families recover compensation. A few examples are:
- Distracted Driving: This is one of the most common causes of accidents in North Carolina. Due to cell phones, distracted driving wrecks will only continue to rise. Eating, grooming, helping small children, reading GPS directions and even using voice-activated devices are other sources of distracted driving.
- Negligent Driving: Another major contributor to wrecks is careless driving. This may look like speeding, aggressive driving and unsafe driving for the current weather and road conditions.
- Impaired Driving: Hundreds of North Carolinians die each year from impaired driving. This is when the one driving is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, both illegal and prescription.
What the Insurance Company Doesn’t Want You to Know
You can pursue compensation for many types of damages caused by an auto accident. An Alamance County car accident attorney can help you file a personal injury claim to ensure you pursue every kind of relief available to you considering your circumstances.
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (your vehicle)
If the auto accident took the life of a loved one, we can help you file a wrongful death claim and potentially a survivorship claim, which could result in compensation for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Pain and suffering prior to death
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of financial support
Request a FREE Consultation Today
Car wrecks can be complicated and confusing. How you handle an auto accident can mean the difference between covering your own bills and receiving fair compensation from the insurance company. Schedule a Free Consultation with the personal injury lawyers at Hanford Law Firm today by calling (336) 570-2211.